Thursday, June 19, 2008

Image Generators, Rollyo and Pandora - Oh My!


So much to explore, so little off-desk time. As you can see, I found an image generator to match my blog theme. Unfortunately there wasn't room on the marquee for that other library classic, Indiana Jones and the Last Card Catalog.
A few of my other web adventures included creating my own Rollyo search engine - Stories in Motion. I included websites and databases such as IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes, Fandango, BAFTA, and The Sundance Channel to meet my film surfing needs.
Pandora was fun, but a little frustrating. Apparently the only artist out there that musically resembles the talented John Mayer is Jack Johnson. (Not quite the same league in my opinion, but, oh well.) And what may you ask is the movie connection for either of these artists? Among other ventures, John Mayer wrote and performed "Say" from the The Bucket List and Jack Johnson contributed a large chunk to the Curious George soundtrack.

No comments: