Friday, July 16, 2010

This Old Blog

I apologize for being away so long. This blog just wasn't functioning as the communication tool I hoped it would be, so I moved on to other blogging topics. See http://britishtelly.wordpress.com/ for my most recent effort. But now I'm hoping resurrection may be possible.

I would like to encourage anyone from the Brunswick (OH) Library Film Discussion Group (or any other film discussion group for that matter) to comment here on any film or film-related topic they would like to discuss in-between meetings. Seen the best movie of the summer or your life? Add it to the comments. Want to write a review or expand on a topic? Say so in the comments and I can add you to the contributor list, just like our friend, Mr. Abookire.

There may be life in this old blog yet. Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: